Yes We Camp is a multidisciplinary collective which, since 2013, has been working on the activation and cooperative management of vacant urban spaces. We act as a transversal operator and co-producer, with a collective capacity to design, produce, animate, manage and commercially operate the sites invested. Today, the team brings together more than eighty people based in Marseille and Paris who share the same desire to contribute to the contemporary world. https://www.yeswecamp.org
With a budget of 5M €, 75 FTEs, many financial partners (including the management of a European grant, the ERDF), 4 sites under management, around ten missions per year and an economic model to be perpetuated, administrative management and financial sees itself as a major stake for the association. We want to surround ourselves with an experienced person, used to the challenges of financial management, cash management and hybrid financing, who will be easily and quickly understood our environment.
Budget management of the association
- Create and animate financial management tools,
- Develop the financial strategy of the association in accordance with the overall strategic choices defined by the Board of Directors,
- Supervise the accounting,
- Monitor and analyze financial data,
- Carry out quarterly reports,
- Support requests for grants and reviews.
Relationship with third parties
- Collaborate and be the main interlocutor of financial partners (accounting firm, auditor, bank),
- Coordinate legal needs.
Collaboration with teams
- Support the Executive Manager in the implementation of the association’s overall strategy,
- Coordinate the Admin Pole (Accountant, Partnerships Officer and Admin interns),
- Support the Human Resources Manager,
- Support project or mission managers in monitoring and managing their budget.
- Manage our insurance contract,
- Manage contracts related to the association’s head office.
The Administrative Manager is in close contact with the Executive Manager, the Admin Pole and the Project Managers. He / she will participate in project steering meetings, in the COOP (meetings bringing together project managers and support functions) and in the Transverses meeting (project support function).
16 rue Bernard du Bois 13001 Marseille
Financial and administrative manager
2‑month renewable trial period
Remuneration according to profile and experience + good mutual insurance, full coverage of the RTM pass
Starting as soon as possible
Application deadline May 30, 2020
Person experienced in the field (at least 5 years),
Master’s degree in management control and financial analysis,
Knowledge of legal and regulatory provisions, tax law and corporate rights,
Adaptability and interpersonal skills,
Sense of teamwork,
Rigor, tenacity and responsiveness.